Had an accident need help

Hi guys

I need some help i had an accident near spital hill before the bridge. I was going to city centre when i reached the traffic signals (end of the spital hill road) i found out that traffic signals were not working.

I stopped there and carefully checked left right when every thing was cleared then i drove off the car but suddenly the bus coming from wicker (turning right) hit my car.

My car badly damaged from driver side bumper wing indicator etc damaged, i am also badly shaken and feeling pain in my right arm and neck.

Obviously i rang my claim company and they said that the other party at fault as i was going straight ahead.

Just need your opinion because traffic signals were not working both sides

Thanks

My Bold=

The way i read your post is you was coming down past the new tesco from spital hill and at the lights you went thru after looking both left and right and drove on and ended up getting hit by the bus coming from the wicker heading down saville street.

The bus passed his non working lights well before you passed yours so I would say you was at fault.

You failed to look ahead and drove into the path of the bus.

The case will end up your insurance paying for your damage and buses insurance paying for the buses damage unless either one of you has witnesses.

My Bold=

The way i read your post is you was coming down past the new tesco from spital hill and at the lights you went thru after looking both left and right and drove on and ended up getting hit by the bus coming from the wicker heading down saville street.

You failed to look ahead and drove into the path of the bus.

The case will end up your insurance paying for your damage and buses insurance paying for the buses damage unless either one of you has witnesses.

Well i looked ahead i was in middle off the road when bus struck thats why my car's right side hit (driver side) to the bus

Well i looked ahead i was in middle off the road when bus struck thats why my car's right side hit (driver side) to the bus

When signals are not working it is very hard to prove who is at fault, your insurer's will bring up the damage to say it was the bus that hit you but be prepared for them to decide you were both to blame. 50/50 fault.

Good luck.

Archived