Need to lose weight fast? Try this!

OMG the egg diet!!!! My mate went on the egg diet and has seriously lost shed loads of fat. It is awesome http://www.afn.org/~poultry/eggdiet.htm

That's interesting, I know someone that went on The Egg Diet too and it did seem to work. I'm not overly keen on eggs personally so would give this a miss but there does seem to be something in it.

I think there's an Egg & Grapefruit Diet too that's supposed to be very effective.

Beyonce has just shed as much as up to 2 stone in a matter of hours, it's an amazing way to lose weight, it's called the Have a Baby diet. I've done it twice and I can really vouch for the fact that it works, I lost over a stone in less than 24 hours both times.

Ho, ho. Here's some more fans of the Lemon Diet http://www.slimmingsolutions.co.uk/reviews.php?product=Lemon%20Detox%20Diet%20Maple%20Syrup%20Diet

Clue is in the title, 'detox' which is all this is or as Medusa states, a fast, so it is inevtable that there will be dramatic weight loss.

Anyhow, I don't need to lose weight as I stick to a healthy eating plan, involving all food groups, and plenty of exercise. It's the most effective and healthiest way to maintain a healthy weight as well as remain in good health. I haven't had a cold for over a year, despite being constantly surrounded by coughing and spluttering people at work.

Anyhow, I don't need to lose weight as I stick to a healthy eating plan, involving all food groups, and plenty of exercise. It's the most effective and healthiest way to maintain a healthy weight as well as remain in good health. I haven't had a cold for over a year, despite being constantly surrounded by coughing and spluttering people at work.

Well it must be over 2 years since I've had a cold despite being surrounded by sniffers on many occasions!! Lemons are full of vitamin C you know :hihi:

I feel there may be a confusion here between 'maintaining a health weight' and WEIGHT LOSS here!!!

Well it must be over 2 years since I've had a cold despite being surrounded by sniffers on many occasions!! Lemons are full of vitamin C you know :hihi:

I feel there may be a confusion here between 'maintaining a health weight' and WEIGHT LOSS here!!!

Not really as the two are inextricably linked. People who use these fad diets and slimming aids generally stack it all on plus some as soon as they reach the the end of their diet/goal weight. In order to maintain it, people need to be re-educated about diet and lifestyle, which is what is lacking with all these silly and dangerous fads.

Are you saying that you're still on this lemon diet? I use lemon juice on salads rather than dressing.

Not really as the two are inextricably linked. People who use these fad diets and slimming aids generally stack it all on plus some as soon as they reach the the end of their diet/goal weight. In order to maintain it, people need to be re-educated about diet and lifestyle, which is what is lacking with all these silly and dangerous fads.

Are you saying that you're still on this lemon diet? I use lemon juice on salads rather than dressing.

Nope..not still on the Lemon Diet. It is for weight LOSS not weight MAINTENANCE as stated before. And it was just a joke about lemons/vitamin C/being healthy and not having colds............

Are you saying you think you would be more likely to get a cold if you go the Lemon Diet? Detoxing is actually good for general health.

Nope..not still on the Lemon Diet. It is for weight LOSS not weight MAINTENANCE as stated before. And it was just a joke about lemons/vitamin C/being healthy and not having colds.............

Quite, which is why it's useless unless someone wants sudden and drastic weight loss on a temporary basis and is happy to revert back to their previous loss when they stop the diet. Diets are easy, keeping the weight off isn't, which is why healthy eating and exercise is the only way to achieve the latter.

Are you saying you think you would be more likely to get a cold if you go the Lemon Diet? Detoxing is actually good for general health.

I'm not saying anything of the sort, I am saying that healthy eating and exercise are beneficial to one's overall health.

Quite, which is why it's useless unless someone wants sudden and drastic weight loss on a temporary basis and is happy to revert back to their previous loss when they stop the diet. Diets are easy, keeping the weight off isn't, which is why healthy eating and exercise is the only way to achieve the latter.

I'm not saying anything of the sort, I am saying that healthy eating and exercise are beneficial to one's overall health.

I have never suggested that it isn't a good idea to have a healthy diet. What I am saying is that the Lemon Diet is a way to shift weight fast. Losing weight will require calorie reduction/increase in calorie burning through activity. The Lemon Diet will speed up the weight loss process. Obviously if one were to stuff one's fact with cream buns all day after the diet then the weight would be regained but that is another matter. This weight maintenance is achieved through healthy eating and weight loss through the Lemon Diet. Going on the Lemon Diet does not contradict healthy eating it is merely a weight loss aid!!!

Boasting about not having a cold proves nothing. I have not a cold in over 2 years but do not make claims on the basis of this!!

I have never suggested that it isn't a good idea to have a healthy diet. What I am saying is that the Lemon Diet is a way to shift weight fast. Losing weight will require calorie reduction/increase in calorie burning through activity. The Lemon Diet will speed up the weight loss process. Obviously if one were to stuff one's fact with cream buns all day after the diet then the weight would be regained but that is another matter. This weight maintenance is achieved through healthy eating and weight loss through the Lemon Diet. Going on the Lemon Diet does not contradict healthy eating it is merely a weight loss aid!!!

Boasting about not having a cold proves nothing. I have not a cold in over 2 years but do not make claims on the basis of this!!

You're the one who started exalting the benefits of the lemon juice diet and Vitamin C.

At least you accept that the only way to maintain a healthy weight is through healthy eating and exercise, which is why I am surprised that you'd be promoting crash dieting in this fashion. Where does the 'through this diet' bit come in with the sustained weight loss? Shifting weight fast is the least likely way to keep it off.

Archived