Need to lose weight fast? Try this!

And do more exercise. It's no surprise to me that nearly everyone at the Judo and Jitsu club are of a healthy weight, given that they train for 4 to 6 hours a week and most of them do additional exercise in addition to that.

Quite, but people refuse to accept this simple fact and want a quick fit, minimal weight loss solution.

Does it matter if breaks down fat or burns fat if the result is weight loss?

The two are completely different. You can only burn fat through exercise. You will lose weight quicker through burning fat rather than the breakdown of fat.

Eating tapeworms? :gag:

Would it simply be more pleasurable to rent a bike from the place near Derwent Dam, and go for a bike ride around the two dams?

I'm sure it would be healthier?

Although I've not read up properly, I'm assuming that one of the side effects from the tapeworms would be in the toilet department? I reckon you would need to be very confident in the effectiveness of your toilets ability to flush large deposits?

Personally, I wouldn't go as far as to eat tapeworms but maybe humans are evolved to eat enough to cope with having tapeworm infestions - resulting in modern day obesity?

As a side issue, as a kid in the 80's I remember a few fat kids at every school I went to. I may be wrong here but I woouldn't say, in my experience, that there no more tubby kids around now than there were then!

The two are completely different. You can only burn fat through exercise. You will lose weight quicker through burning fat rather than the breakdown of fat.

So - in other words breakdown of fat (e.g. through lemons or vinegar) will indeed aid weight loss?

I don't think that it helps burn fat, it helps break down fat, which is why vinegar is often accompanied with fish and chips.

But I tell you what, I'll let you into a little secret. Metabolic disorders aside, the best and healthiest way to lose weight and maintain a healthy weight is to eat less and exercise more. Don't buy low fat foods as they often have more sugar. Don't gorge on fruit which is full of sugar, eat lots of fresh veg and cut down on fat and portion size.

thats very good common sense advice and I think your right about fruit I just love tropical fruits working half the time in a tropical climate I never lose weight.yet the islanders like samoans,tongans, and fijiians Ive worked with over the years just thrive on it ,that and fish (Ive seen them eat raw fish and drink fish blood for lunch:gag:) but they just expand if they go anywhere near western food even the healthy stuff , they must have a different kind of metabolism to what we have

For weight loss or toning up to be effective, it cannot dominate your live.

If you spend any more than 90 minutes (2 hours as maximum) trying to achieve your goal, then that is too long.

Your programme or way of achieving your goal has to be a part of your life, and not dominate it. Cutting out your treats is an absolute no no, and any training done, should be effective enough for the 'nice things in life' not to be viewed as a problem.

You should still lose weight without the need to cut back on food

So - in other words breakdown of fat (e.g. through lemons or vinegar) will indeed aid weight loss?

Maybe if you inject the lemon juice into your body.

If however you eat it then it's not going to be doing anything to your bodily fat.

For weight loss or toning up to be effective, it cannot dominate your live.

If you spend any more than 90 minutes (2 hours as maximum) trying to achieve your goal, then that is too long.

Your programme or way of achieving your goal has to be a part of your life, and not dominate it. Cutting out your treats is an absolute no no, and any training done, should be effective enough for the 'nice things in life' not to be viewed as a problem.

You should still lose weight without the need to cut back on food

You mean 90 minutes a day right?

Archived