Falkland Islands Tension increase

I was told today that a new Argie Falklands invasion would be funded by Saudi Arabia, god only knows how true that is. ;)

Of course it's true. It was always the Arabs, even when it wasn't the Arabs.

[Previous poster smiley is an idiot icon goes here]

No they didn't. The Americans bought GR9's and their inventory, mainly as a cheap way to acquire spares to keep their own fleet running.

Apparently the purchase of Harriers for spare parts may be a sign that the F-35B VSTOL will be cancelled, this would leave the US Marine Core without any planes to fly off their "command carriers" when the Harriers are scrapped. So they are frantically trying to extend the life of their Harriers for as long as possible because when they stop flying, the US marine core will lose it's carrier capability.

What difference will it make, just as with the North Sea gas the price of gas will not come down if they do use that in Lancashire although I'd still like to know where the money will go and where did the golden age of the North sea products go.

The golden age of North Sea oil and gas profits were used to pay the massive dole bills of the 1980s Conservative government who presided over (or created) the destruction of manufacturing in the UK.

Of course it's true. It was always the Arabs, even when it wasn't the Arabs.

[Previous poster smiley is an idiot icon goes here]

Now hold on with the idiot comments, it wasn't an idiot who told me this, nor am i an idiot, this is a factual fact i gleaned from Facebook.

Factual FACT from FACTbok!

so how nubile are you exakkktly, sugar pop?

Only an idiot would miss a capital letter at the start of a sentence, therefore what you post as a fact based on factual facts can't be taken serious, whereas my factual facts are grammatically correct, therefore your facts aren't actually fact based facts, in real factual terms.

Archived