Falkland Islands Tension increase

Nothing is as clear as you might assume. Which means you're wrong on this point too.

I'll make no assumptions about you, have you served on a carrier, or through deck cruiser if you prefer?

I don't prefer either I never started the argument about what it was called, and yes.

On this issue I would not dare to disagree with Conrod. He probably has forgotten more about this particular subject than the rest of us will ever know.

I bet I have forgotton much more than Conrod on this subject, I have a very poor memory.:)

the malvinas belong to argentina,just look at the geography of the islands,they are on their doorstep and we nicked them.

On that basis the canneries aren’t Spanish and many other islands around the world don’t belong to the people that live on them.

I don't prefer either I never started the argument about what it was called, and yes.
Fair enough. But if you don't prefer either, why correct people who use the term 'carrier' and reinforce the title 'through deck cruiser'. Never mind, not wanting to drag off subject.

Archived