Falkland Islands Tension increase

I'm not sure of your English, "when you cannot refer to mantras espoused by the Daily Mail"? What does that actually mean?

As for infantile you started off sensible, hand wringingly wet but with a serious viewpoint until you said the following nonsense:

Post 590 "Do you and your imperialist friends have any better ideas?"

Cheesy.

I cannot make it any clearer without even more dumbing down-as I said it is clear you did not study English.Do they offer construction at university these days?

I agree, but the Argies asked for it last time. Now they are using the Fawklands as a distraction for their current governments failings.

And Thatcher gave it to them. Nothing like a good war for that 'feelgood factor'.

I cannot make it any clearer without even more dumbing down-as I said it is clear you did not study English.Do they offer construction at university these days?

You're just talking crap, out of nowhere you're upset that I can't refer to mantras from the Daily Mail. Why would I want to? Your English implies that I should be able to refer to these mantras.

For a man with Millie Tant phrases and an approach to the Falklands seconded by nobody you're very confident, despite having little to be confident about. Get some support on here and you might have reason to be.

Post 590, one of the worst on Sheffield Forum ever.

No the bit you missed, is that it took no effort for the Argentineans to occupy the Falklands in 1982, it will take significantly more effort now because of our increased defence capabilities, and if they could somehow muster up the resources to overcome our defences, which they can’t, then a couple of carriers wouldn’t be much help in taking them back.

---------- Post added 03-01-2013 at 18:42 ----------

It is independent; we are just its protectorate.

Because of course, they didn't spend time reinforcing in 82 now did they....

---------- Post added 03-01-2013 at 23:29 ----------

Nope, I was there the first time and believe me if Argentina had the capability to take the Falkland’s now, they would have the capability to defend them.

Yeah sure you were...

You're just talking crap, out of nowhere you're upset that I can't refer to mantras from the Daily Mail. Why would I want to? Your English implies that I should be able to refer to these mantras.

For a man with Millie Tant phrases and an approach to the Falklands seconded by nobody you're very confident, despite having little to be confident about. Get some support on here and you might have reason to be.

Post 590, one of the worst on Sheffield Forum ever.

I think you are under the impression a mantra is either a form of sexual practice or a new car in the Ford economy range.Why keep referring to Millie Tant as I cannot find any reference to her on the net,unless she is your sweetheart.

Archived