The "middle of the road drivers"

TALKING ABOUT THESE DRIVERS IN THEIR MITSUBISHI TRUCKS AND OTHER DRIVERS WITH SIMILAR SIZE VEHICLES.

Please stop driving in the middle of the roads especially round bends and speaking on your phones, it's highly dangerous and you people think it's ok to do this, but when it's some one else you are soon to start Sl..ting people.

Is it because you have a big vehicle and you think that it's ok for you to do this.

I am sick of these people the amount of times I have had to swerve out of the way because they are driving in the middle of the road.

I am going to start and take registrations because don't these people understand it highly dangerous.

Drive carefully. :rant:

large vehicles need to pull into the middle of the road to make tight turns - it's covered in the highway code

We all have to share the road. You know these vehicles have to do this. Work it out for yourself and calm down dear

large vehicles need to pull into the middle of the road to make tight turns - it's covered in the highway code

We all have to share the road. You know these vehicles have to do this. Work it out for yourself and calm down dear

Yea but a 4x4 wouldnt be classed as a large vehicle IMO. this would be a vehicle over 3.5t - ie a lorry, bus etc. Not some divvy so ignornat they think they own the road becasue they have a larger vehicle. Mine can do as much damage to theirs as theirs can to mine :D

TALKING ABOUT THESE DRIVERS IN THEIR MITSUBISHI TRUCKS AND OTHER DRIVERS WITH SIMILAR SIZE VEHICLES.

Please stop driving in the middle of the roads especially round bends and speaking on your phones, it's highly dangerous and you people think it's ok to do this, but when it's some one else you are soon to start Sl..ting people.

Is it because you have a big vehicle and you think that it's ok for you to do this.

I am sick of these people the amount of times I have had to swerve out of the way because they are driving in the middle of the road.

I am going to start and take registrations because don't these people understand it highly dangerous.

Drive carefully. :rant:

Under the highway code its also your responsibility to anticipate such occurences on blind bends by reducing your speed enabling you to stop should anything big be coming round.

Under the highway code its also your responsibility to anticipate such occurences on blind bends by reducing your speed enabling you to stop should anything big be coming round.

It also covers how we drive on the left!

I agree with the OP on this, I got ran off the road on my motorbike by a BMW 4x4 who didn't even stop.:rant:

Archived