The "middle of the road drivers"

There appears to be a small proportion of drivers out there who cant judge the width of their vehicles and stop for a gap in a small car, big enough to get a bus through.Ive driven 3.5 ton and 7.5 ton vehicles and have never hit anything because i can judge the width.Lorry drivers do hit cars and its their fault ive had two cars written off by artics and they were both found to be responsible for it.One said it was my responsibility to get out of the way ,the insurance company didnt see it that way and took his insurance company to court and won winning me compensation as well for my trouble.

In my experience of driving trucks... By that I mean 7.5 tonners that I can drive on my car license. I have found that when heavily laden, the brakes can be somewhat inadequate. Therfore extra visibility to allow a much greater stopping distance and visibility to other road users is essential.

The way to do this is to drive slower and to sometimes go a little eccentric on bends.

I would suggest that the Original Poster actually hires a truck and fills it with heavy cargo so it is approaching the legal gross weight limit, then drives to norwich and back before making another naive post about driving styles.

TALKING ABOUT THESE DRIVERS IN THEIR MITSUBISHI TRUCKS AND OTHER DRIVERS WITH SIMILAR SIZE VEHICLES.

Please stop driving in the middle of the roads especially round bends and speaking on your phones, it's highly dangerous and you people think it's ok to do this, but when it's some one else you are soon to start Sl..ting people.

Is it because you have a big vehicle and you think that it's ok for you to do this.

I am sick of these people the amount of times I have had to swerve out of the way because they are driving in the middle of the road.

I am going to start and take registrations because don't these people understand it highly dangerous.

Drive carefully. :rant:

I take my hat of to you I now live just outside Inverness under normal conditions the 4x4 drivers who are in the most women drivers, but as we have had snow over the last 3 days and they think they are bullet proof in their large vehicles. They do not know how to control them in snow, and to park them well they would be better cutting the grass

Archived