Driving through London

Has anyone else on this forum had the pleasure of driving through London?

For me it was one of the most awful frustrating expensive experiences I have ever encounted, the most rude arrogant impatient drivers I have ever come across.

Yes, quite a few times. You have to switch to 'London Mode', which basically involves driving like a selfish maniac, then you'll fit in nicely.

actually although driving across London is fairly terrifying, I've actually found London drivers to be quite considerate ... but you have to be pretty decisive and not hesitate. As a pedestrian I've also found more cars stop to allow people to cross roads than other places.

actually although driving across London is fairly terrifying, I've actually found London drivers to be quite considerate ... but you have to be pretty decisive and not hesitate. As a pedestrian I've also found more cars stop to allow people to cross roads than other places.

Cars stop because pedestrians and cyclists force them to stop as they are just as arrogant and aggressive, imo they're all :loopy:

Has anyone else on this forum had the pleasure of driving through London?

For me it was one of the most awful frustrating expensive experiences I have ever encounted, the most rude arrogant impatient drivers I have ever come across.

Well Done you've survived that experience,the best removal i did was at 10pm at night,20 minutes from Brixton to the M1,thats what i call a good London move,It helps when you're in a van,they don't cut you up in a hurry,always glad when i see the M1 sign

Archived