European commision forcing the uk to pay benefits for immigrants

The Eastern Europeans working here are sending vast sums of money home to their families. The money is earned here and spent abroad making our country poorer. The Tories do not mind however as they have a ready supply of cheap labour and get richer.

What do you think British citizens working abroad do with their money?

That does not happen in massive numbers. Our country is being bled to death.

I think before making sensational statements it may be beneficial to establish the 'massive numbers' and the approximate flow of money into and out of the UK.

I think before making sensational statements it may be beneficial to establish the 'massive numbers' and the approximate flow of money into and out of the UK.

We only have to look around our town and city centres to get a feeling of the numbers. Government statistics will be " fudged"

What do you think British citizens working abroad do with their money?
where you been hiding bf :suspect: i didnt think you would let me down on this thread but i forgot you think this country is an endless pot of gold for all and sundry coming here :huh: welcome back by the way :thumbsup::hihi:

We only have to look around our town and city centres to get a feeling of the numbers. Government statistics will be " fudged"

Indeed, but my point was about the inflow of revenue from British workers and British companies located abroad, obviously you won't have an appreciation of that by looking 'around our town and city centres', although quite what that achieves I don't know in the example you cite since it's impossible to establish someone's migration status simply by looking at them.

Archived