European commision forcing the uk to pay benefits for immigrants

where you been hiding bf :suspect: i didnt think you would let me down on this thread but i forgot you think this country is an endless pot of gold for all and sundry coming here :huh:

It certainly is to those who want to get off their arses, work and contribute to the society they live in...immigrants AND nationals.

welcome back by the way :thumbsup::hihi:

Good evening rg, I'm afraid the nasty boys are a bit light of late, the place seems to chug along perfectly well without my contributions :)

Indeed, but my point was about the inflow of revenue from British workers and British companies located abroad, obviously you won't have an appreciation of that by looking 'around our town and city centres', although quite what that achieves I don't know in the example you cite since it's impossible to establish someone's migration status simply by looking at them.

You are attempting to cloud the issue with gobbledygook and will perhaps come up with a few links from the internet that are bias enough to support your position.

The facts still remain that there are many , many many eastern Europeans working here and sending vast sums of money home, making their country richer, and ours poorer.

We are being bled dry.

this thread is not about that thou bf stop trying to hijack the thread start your own :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I was responding to another poster's claim that the country was being 'bled dry' by foreign workers sending money home.

Obviously if we're receiving transfusions from our own citizens working abroad then that has to be taken into account and not just disregarded to suit a certain agenda. ;)

You are attempting to cloud the issue with gobbledygook and will perhaps come up with a few links from the internet that are bias enough to support your position.

I don't have a position. I asked you to consider the inflow of revenue from British workers abroad, who after all are immigrants. You are unable to quantify the Eastern European workers sending money home, how much it is and what effect it has on our economy, preferring to rely on some (unreliable) method of 'looking around our town and city centres'. Gobbledygook moi? :hihi:

The facts still remain that there are many , many many eastern Europeans working here and sending vast sums of money home, making their country richer, and ours poorer.

We are being bled dry.

..and the fact remains that there are British citizens (capitalising on the immigration rules of other countries) working abroad and sending money back to the UK.

I don't have a position. I asked you to consider the inflow of revenue from British workers abroad, who after all are immigrants. You are unable to quantify the Eastern European workers sending money home, how much it is and what effect it has on our economy, preferring to rely on some (unreliable) method of 'looking around our town and city centres'. Gobbledygook moi? :hihi:

..and the fact remains that there are British citizens (capitalising on the immigration rules of other countries) working abroad and sending money back to the UK.

More gobbledygook then.

More avoidance then..and you accuse the government of fudging things.

You too are putting up a fog to mislead. There are many, many, many many eastern Europeans in our (that excludes some here) , country. I see them wherever I travel and they are here in numbers. They are not a mirage, they are here.

If you choose not to see them that is a problem that you have. If you choose to make light of a discussion and pretend that there is no problem that is up to you.

Archived