Arthur Scargill makes me proud to be English!

To remove a government, vote them out.

If you can't, live with it rather than use bully tactics and power.

Scargill managed once but got put down by Thatcher because he was thick and she was bright.

She was also right.

Why should I try to vote out a government that never got voted in?

I never saw the ConDem option , with the two bitty boy leaders on my ballot sheet! Did you? I think NOT!

Thatcher was the one who used bullyboy tactics.

The unions have tried to run the country a few times, through their influence on Labour.

Thankfully most people realise that it should be the teachers who run a school, not the kindergarten kiddies.

At the moment we have the lunatic born millionaire bitty boys running the asylum. I know which I would prefer.

The rich caused the downturn.....MAKE THEM PAY!

At the moment we have the lunatic born millionaire bitty boys running the asylum. I know which I would prefer.

So you want to penalise everybody who has worked hard and done well for the bad decisions of a few hundred bankers and politicians?

So you want to penalise everybody who has worked hard and done well for the bad decisions of a few hundred bankers and politicians?

I would allow everybody who has made their own money to keep it, but confiscate all the inherited funds of the rich and use it to help pay off the national debt.

In this way I would be awarding them true equality. What more could they ask for than equality?:)

Everytime I hear Osborn say we're all in this together I want to smash his face in

Why should I try to vote out a government that never got voted in?

I never saw the ConDem option , with the two bitty boy leaders on my ballot sheet! Did you? I think NOT!

Thatcher was the one who used bullyboy tactics.

You vote for your MP, if you're too stupid to understand that then you shouldn't be allowed to vote. What is a bitty boy? How old are you?

I would allow everybody who has made their own money to keep it, but confiscate all the inherited funds of the rich and use it to help pay off the national debt.

In this way I would be awarding them true equality. What more could they ask for than equality?:)

So someone works hard and makes lots of money and passes it down to their children and you have a problem with this? Envy that's all it is!

So someone works hard and makes lots of money and passes it down to their children and you have a problem with this? Envy that's all it is!

It is nothing to do with envy!

It would be an equality creation exercise! Why would anyone object to equality?

Take away the family wealth of the ConDem bitty boy leaders and make them equal! Why not?

Let them compete on equal terms with everyone else, why not?

What is wrong with equality anyhow?

Archived