Arthur Scargill makes me proud to be English!

It is nothing to do with envy!

It would be an equality creation exercise! Why would anyone object to equality?

Take away the family wealth of the ConDem bitty boy leaders and make them equal! Why not?

Let them compete on equal terms with everyone else, why not?

What is wrong with equality anyhow?

Because no one is equal. What's a bitty boy? What if you vote Labour and have money? Can they keep theirs?

I would allow everybody who has made their own money to keep it, but confiscate all the inherited funds of the rich and use it to help pay off the national debt.

In this way I would be awarding them true equality. What more could they ask for than equality?:)

So if somebody'es parents did well and left them a few quid, you'd take it off them?

It is nothing to do with envy!

It would be an equality creation exercise! Why would anyone object to equality?

Take away the family wealth of the ConDem bitty boy leaders and make them equal! Why not?

Let them compete on equal terms with everyone else, why not?

What is wrong with equality anyhow?

Equality is a pipe dream - we're just not all equal.

Some people are bright and do well (and, heaven forgive, pass some of that onto their family), while others are dim, or lazy, and leave their family nothing.

Wanting to redistribute wealth has everything to do with envy.

Equality is a pipe dream - we're just not all equal.

Some people are bright and do well (and, heaven forgive, pass some of that onto their family), while others are dim, or lazy, and leave their family nothing.

Wanting to redistribute wealth has everything to do with envy.

I do not wish to redistribute wealth, I wish to redistribute equality. I would be giving them the precious gift of equality!

I would gladly let some overseeing neutral body strip me of my wealth and strip Cameron of his and see who could cope best.

It would , on equal terms be....ME!:D

I do not wish to redistribute wealth, I wish to redistribute equality. I would be giving them the precious gift of equality!

I would gladly let some overseeing neutral body strip me of my wealth and strip Cameron of his and see who could cope best.

It would , on equal terms be....ME!:D

So, you want to redistribute equality by redistributing people's money. Sound spretty much like redistributing wealth.

It would be pointless though. Within a few months or years there would be paupers and millionaires again, and the people in each group would be pretty much the same people as before.

Archived