Arthur Scargill makes me proud to be English!

I repeat, the bitty boys do not lead an elected government , and as such should be got rid of by any means possible.

They do, I know it’s a little disappointing when our system elects a government that you don't like but we all have to live it.

They do, I know it’s a little disappointing when our system elects a government that you don't like but we all have to live it.

This party was NOT elected. The ConDems as a party led by the bittyboys never appeared on my ballot sheet and neither did they appear on yours!

They were not elected , they are contrived and give us a party that the vast majority of the electorate do not want. GET THEM OUT!:mad:

ex maltby miner worked at maltby for 13 years from school 1980 to 1993 redaunt ,

i was in the miners strike so was the rest of my family , we all stayed out for the full year no money food came from food parcel donated by churchs, folks down london in my case i awas lucky i had father in law and mother in law who lived out at everton near bawtry my wife has relation that live and did work at harworth pit ,

right lets get a few things right 1972 strike was started by the miners which fecth every other union out the goverment at the time was tory ( heath ) geuss who was sat in the wings ready yes maggie sodding soon to be buried thatcher , she said well before she came into power she would kill the num for what we did to heath yes the coal resvers were full at power stations and yes arthur did benfit from the strike i know a few more that did but hey ho thats life its all ways been done ,

i lost my job so did many more , lucky maltby was moth bald then reopen in to private industry i chose not to go that way , to be honest the lads i worked with were proud to do it and they were bloody hard workers many new lads could not hack the work or go under ground , the country now is in the crap from maggie she butcherd the whole country when she was in power all this we are now in is from her .

next time any body comes up to me and says we had no back bone i will tell them go and tell that to the lads who gave there lives in the fight for a propper wage or job or liveing , the dicks who we have now in power are doing the same as what the stupid cow did in 1984 , killing the country

we want jobs not dole its crap been on dole the jobs that are out there dnt pay my bills,

if you want to know what a miner went through to give you warmth in your house back then go down the mineing musem then come back and say we are all whimps

from a ex maltby miner and bloody well proud to be 1

Consider your hand well shook and proud to do so.

Or as they say nowadays..Respect

ex maltby miner worked at maltby for 13 years from school 1980 to 1993 redaunt ,

i was in the miners strike so was the rest of my family , we all stayed out for the full year no money food came from food parcel donated by churchs, folks down london in my case i awas lucky i had father in law and mother in law who lived out at everton near bawtry my wife has relation that live and did work at harworth pit ,

right lets get a few things right 1972 strike was started by the miners which fecth every other union out the goverment at the time was tory ( heath ) geuss who was sat in the wings ready yes maggie sodding soon to be buried thatcher , she said well before she came into power she would kill the num for what we did to heath yes the coal resvers were full at power stations and yes arthur did benfit from the strike i know a few more that did but hey ho thats life its all ways been done ,

i lost my job so did many more , lucky maltby was moth bald then reopen in to private industry i chose not to go that way , to be honest the lads i worked with were proud to do it and they were bloody hard workers many new lads could not hack the work or go under ground , the country now is in the crap from maggie she butcherd the whole country when she was in power all this we are now in is from her .

next time any body comes up to me and says we had no back bone i will tell them go and tell that to the lads who gave there lives in the fight for a propper wage or job or liveing , the dicks who we have now in power are doing the same as what the stupid cow did in 1984 , killing the country

we want jobs not dole its crap been on dole the jobs that are out there dnt pay my bills,

if you want to know what a miner went through to give you warmth in your house back then go down the mineing musem then come back and say we are all whimps

from a ex maltby miner and bloody well proud to be 1

There are always two sides to the story though, my father was a minor and spent 40 years down the mines, he told a completely different story about how hard working miner were bullied and intimidated by the NUM and striking miners.

This party was NOT elected. The ConDems as a party led by the bittyboys never appeared on my ballot sheet and neither did they appear on yours!

They were not elected , they are contrived and give us a party that the vast majority of the electorate do not want. GET THEM OUT!:mad:

I have proof you are wrong they are in power because the system says they were elected.

There are always two sides to the story though, my father was a minor and spent 40 years down the mines, he told a completely different story about how hard working miner were bullied and intimidated by the NUM and striking miners.

That post is incorrect Minors were not allowed to work down the pit and also nobody can remain a minor for 40 years. You are simply telling lies.

just to add what ive put above

i got married 4 weeks before the strike , i lost my house as well after the strike not to the building society but to the council the wanted there rates money and would not wait many thing had to go after strike for us to get back on the long road to clearing my debts which took us nearly 2 years to pay off , yes things were hard but i would not be a scab i had pride in me not to do that you had to learn to do with out things came a priority , i did go flying picketing and i did some times come home with a few scrapes even on 1 ocassion 2 broken ribs which was done by 4 coppers that were hell bent on grabbing who they could to arrest just for standing on a picket line ,

and yes she did use the army as well till the queen told her to stop useing her army for her personal fight .

things were hard money was a luxury which we did not have a for a full year remeber 1 full year no money to buy food or other stuff all we got was food parcels there was soup kitchen for the real worse off who had no familys who could help out i went 1s but then gave my place up so another bloke could feed his kids , as i had family that could help me and the wife out but if you ask all them in there they would not go back and scab , yes towards the end some did go back before the strike ended ,

the strike is now part of our history it will be put to rest when maggie is 6ft under and all the ex miners wil come out and celerbrate .

That post is incorrect Minors were not allowed to work down the pit and also nobody can remain a minor for 40 years. You are simply telling lies.

Did I spell it wrong but then a minor is defined as someone under 16 and my father started down the mine at 13 so technically even with my error I was right.:)

iagree some did see it a different way but end of the day he was a miner and did have pride my dad was the same god rest his soul now 6ft under but he still had some pride and stayed out so rest of my family who worked there

Archived