Arthur Scargill makes me proud to be English!

In retrospect, THANK GOD FOR MARGARET THATCHER . She was the only politician in this country with the guts to take him on.

Scargill and his ilk would have turned this country into Albania or Noth Korea.

I know, I was there.

Albania has the fastest expanding economy between Greece and Macedonia,a veritable flyer

I did nt realise that dyeing took place in the North_ Iassumed it would be based round the textiles of Notts and Leics.

She is not very popular in London,Brighton and Portsmouth,the Brstolians hate her for closing Frys and Wills and reading hate her for widening the Thames corridor by putting extra lanes on the M4.That leaves Guilford and Southampton and the villages.

You're stooping to Halibut's level now.

Albania has the fastest expanding economy between Greece and Macedonia,a veritable flyer

Yes as a result of a free market economy and the introduction of western capitalist methods and disciplines. The very things Scargill sought to overturn.

You are right in correcting me, the point I should have made is North Korea as it is Alabania as it was.

Thank you.

You mean that the working people did not have a bean, as they still do not. The ruling classes then , as now, had bags and bags of beans.

You are too short sighted to choose the correct enemy.

Probably the correct enemy sunshine are the union leaders on circa£160k pa leading little dewdrops like you into manic depression!

Archived