Arthur Scargill makes me proud to be English!

It's hardly visionary to do something that should have been done two decades earlier, before it sent the country bankrupt...

By the time Thatcher came to power there wasn't even any choice to be made. The pits were going to close no matter who was in charge. Unfortunately, since we hadn't done it while we still had enough money to invest in re-training everyone but waited until after the country had gone bankrupt trying to keep them open ... there was an awful lot of suffering in coal-mining areas.

The country is thriving now under capitalism isn't it?

Aye, a man of the people was our Arthur.

Ever see his house, in its own grounds.

Arthur did not suffer during the strike - in any way.

Do you know Arthur's remuneration as head honcho.

He lost many miners their jobs did our Arthur.

King Arthur, what a waste of oxygen. A man of the people.

Makes us all proud to be English.

Regards

Angel.

Scargill took on the establishment and lost in a class war. If he had won the working people in this country would have been far better off today.

Workers today are wimps who are on their knees and scared!

Bring back Arthur!

Scargill brought the Heath government down. We need a leader who can do the same to the bitty boy party.

That's odd I could have sworn that was Joe Gormley. It just shows how folks can rewite history when they have their heads stuck up their backsides.

That's odd I could have sworn that was Joe Gormley. It just shows how folks can rewite history when they have their heads stuck up their backsides.

He was acting under the guidance of Scargill.;)

I hope that you soon get your head out of there too, there must be enough waste matter present without your head.

Archived