Arthur Scargill makes me proud to be English!

Maggies greatest achievement was that she sold off everything that the country collectively owned at a very cheap price to her friends.
who now probably have shares in these companies and exploiting their prices (that the less forunate have to pay) whilst also avoiding paying taxes through loopholes not accesible to the less well off yea well done maggie :suspect:

I was living in a Mining stronghold at the time of the miners strike,as far as those miners were concerned Scargill was god,it took Maggie and the muscle coupled with the Nottinghamshire scabs to topple them.When the Nottingham miners went back they disgraced every British workman,I see they are reaping the benefits now ,not

who now probably have shares in these companies and exploiting their prices (that the less forunate have to pay) whilst also avoiding paying taxes through loopholes not accesible to the less well off yea well done maggie :suspect:

You know the score. Why cannot the morons see so clearly?:(

I was living in a Mining stronghold at the time of the miners strike,as far as those miners were concerned Scargill was god,it took Maggie and the muscle coupled with the Nottinghamshire scabs to topple them.When the Nottingham miners went back they disgraced every British workman,I see they are reaping the benefits now ,not

They were indeed the superscabs!

Archived