Mercy shown to drunken attacker because 'they were not used to drinking'

Already sent the email

Plus I'll make a decent donation to the EDL and BNP and vote BNP or UKIP

You doing anything?

My bold. Why? Is this money to pay the bus fares of drunken EDL yobs so that they can escape after doing exactly the same thing to another innocent person?

LOL the BBC is complaining about censorship in the Russian media, the BBC aren't biased are they!

No-where near as biased as the Russian media, not even in the same universe, let alone the same league.

Be thankful that 'biased' to you means 'slightly more left wing than you would like', to Russians it's a lot more sinister.

No-where near as biased as the Russian media, not even in the same universe, let alone the same league.

Be thankful that 'biased' to you means 'slightly more left wing than you would like', to Russians it's a lot more sinister.

If only you could see my smile!

But still the BBC is getting more and more biased in it's reporting...

Young mum rants on train, kid taken off her and jailed without trial. White.

Gang beat woman in unprovoked attack, no jail but knee capped trial, due to CPS. Black and Muslim.

well said

theres an e-petition here

http://www.petitiononline.co.uk/petition/jail-the-women-that-were-freed-from-a-jail-sentence-after-attacking-young-white-woman/4019

Archived