Mercy shown to drunken attacker because 'they were not used to drinking'

No, and I haven't claimed I would be able to, nor have I claimed that the BBC is perfect.

If they did that, then yes, it would be hypocritical. However they haven't done that.

The Russian media have been censoring protests and breaking their own laws designed to ensure free democratic elections.

The BBC have done nothing remotely as bad, they simply have not reported a story that you think they should have reported. What they have done is absolutely nothing when compared to attempting to collude to directly influence the results of an election.

To compare the two and then suggest that the BBC have no right to call the Russian Media out on this is absolutely ridiculous, laughable even.

Sometimes you are far too obvious.

And as usual you are taking things to the extreme, but yes the BBC has done this, as already requested, can you provide anything to the contrary yet?

Oops, no you've already said you can't, but you're still denying it, make your mind up, you can't have it both ways trolly!

And as usual you are taking things to the extreme, but yes the BBC has done this, as already requested, can you provide anything to the contrary yet?
Done what? Attempted to rig an election like the Russian media? No they haven't.

Oops, no you've already said you can't, but you're still denying it, make your mind up, you can't have it both ways

I think you've got confused, my position has remained consistent.

Done what? Attempted to rig an election like the Russian media? No they haven't.

I think you've got confused, my position has remained consistent.

Go back and read the original post...

Then stop your usual trolling and get back on topic kid!

Archived