Mercy shown to drunken attacker because 'they were not used to drinking'

Yeah, that's the way, pretend like it didn't really annoy you. :thumbsup:

it didnt, i was bored, you like posting to my posts on topic or not, you always seem to be the latter in every thread i see you in, you :love: replying to me deep down, must dash, now get back on topic

X

Now that the Russians have gone, I don't know how they got dragged into this thread. Can I just say I read this article with mounting disbelief, first of all as already been stated if they were true Muslims they would not have even been drinking alcohol.

Secondly, I don't drink, by choice but if one day I went out with some friends and they tempted me to drink a small sweet sherry or whatever and it went straight to my head, would I feel like going out and kicking seven bells out of some person I had never met before? And after doing so would I be treated as

leniently as those girls?

British justice is stupid and inconsistent.

"White bitch" "White slag" is not a racially motivated attack.:huh::huh:.....

They feel they were the victims because he boyfriend tried to help her.:roll::roll:...

It seems race laws don't work both ways in this country.

it has never worked both ways and never will :rant:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8939276/Mercy-for-the-drunk-Muslim-girl-gang-who-attacked-woman.html

Saw this circulating round various news sites and found myself in absolute disgust that these vile human beings have been able to get away with such a horrific attack.

It makes a mockery of our justice system.

It shouldn’t make any difference what religion they are, whether they are used to alcohol or the colour of their skin, they are thugs that attempted to murder someone and should have been locked up. The only difference between them and murders was luck; their victim didn’t die but could have.

Archived