Mercy shown to drunken attacker because 'they were not used to drinking'

It makes a mockery of our justice system.

It shouldn’t make any difference what religion they are, whether they are used to alcohol or the colour of their skin, they are thugs that attempted to murder someone and should have been locked up. The only difference between them and murders was luck; their victim didn’t die but could have.

My Bold=

No they didn't otherwise they would have been charged with attempted murder.

The judge is at fault for swallowing the bull**** mitigation.

You've just shown that you are no better than them.

Thank you for confirming that stupidity, hatred and abomination have nothing to do with the origin/ethnicity.

Hows that then?

Has he been part of a racialy motivated attack on an innocent person?

No, he voiced and opinion and asked a question.

You wanna get your priorities right mate.

]Hows that then?[/b]

Has he been part of a racialy motivated attack on an innocent person?

No, he voiced and opinion and asked a question.

You wanna get your priorities right mate.

My Bold=

It is a bigoted opinion.

I haven't read the whole thread so I don't know if this point has already been made. I think that, in law, if an individual perceives that they have been racially discriminated against then they have been, irrespective of the other person's intentions.

Seems this principle goes out the window when it comes to the motivation for a physical attack.

Iv'e just watched the video, it's sickening. What sort of thugs are these women and what sort of sick society do we live in, what message does this send out to people like the attackers when we let this sort of thing go unpunished. There are a lot of questions to be answered here, not forgetting the most obvious.

Archived