Mercy shown to drunken attacker because 'they were not used to drinking'

My Bold=

No they didn't otherwise they would have been charged with attempted murder.

The judge is at fault for swallowing the bull**** mitigation.

They vocally called for each other to kill her and the kicked her whilst on the floor they are lucky she didn't die, they wanted her dead and attempted to do it. The fact they weren’t charged with attempted murder just proves our justice system it crap.

They vocally called for each other to kill her and the kicked her whilst on the floor they are lucky she didn't die, they wanted her dead and attempted to do it. The fact they weren’t charged with attempted murder just proves our justice system it crap.

Bang your head against a wall.

Its less painful.

were spared jail after a judge heard that their religion meant they were not used to drinking.

Haven't bothered watching the video as it sounds horrid. I do wonder if the above would apply to an atheist who had never drunk?

If the judge is going to use their religion as an excuse, why didn't he pass sentence on them now drinking? It doesn't make sense why religion would be used to excuse their behaviour but not to punish their behaviour?

You've just shown that you are no better than them.

Thank you for confirming that stupidity, hatred and abomination have nothing to do with the origin/ethnicity.

You're just mouthing off like a typical lefty. It's people with your mentality that have brought about this situation in the country.

Somalia is a violent war torn, lawless country engaged in piracy on the high seas, kidnapping and a destabalizing influence on neighbouring countries.

It's completely irresponsible in granting these people asylum if they dont even have the basic concept of what is acceptable behaviour in a country that was generous enough to give them residence in the first place and even worse when some lefty liberal nut case of a judge gives them a slap on the wrist for carrying out such a vicious and violent attack against this young woman

I've heard some idiotic statements in my time but the Judge's "They are not used to drinking alcohol" :loopy:.

That's no excuse at all. If anyone else had done this they would be imprisoned.

Maybe the Home Office might act more sensibly and start deportation proceedings against them

Haven't bothered watching the video as it sounds horrid. I do wonder if the above would apply to an atheist who had never drunk?

If the judge is going to use their religion as an excuse, why didn't he pass sentence on them now drinking? It doesn't make sense why religion would be used to excuse their behaviour but not to punish their behaviour?

Very strange indeed.

These girls clearly do not practise their faith yet are keen to use it in their defence for commiting such a horrific attack!

It is wrong on so many levels!

This will clearly aggravate many people, and rightly so! These girls should have been given some sort of punishment! They not only broke the laws of this country, but laws of their religion! :huh:

Archived