Mercy shown to drunken attacker because 'they were not used to drinking'

I think it's people like you who demonstrate that abomination and horror are everywhere. So again for that I thank you and your post is not completely useless.

I condemn these girls as much as you do but saying "what did you expect from a bunch of Somalis" is racist and a pretty uncivilised thing to say.

You are not expressing your opinion because racism is not an opinion.

You don't know if these girls are refugees and what circumstances brought them to the UK.

A lot a British people don't "have the basic concept of what is acceptable behaviour", you see white British people beating other white British people. Violence is everywhere, Somalis don't have the monopole.

When you say the situation in their country influences their behaviour your are defending these girls because it can be used as a mitigating circumstance just like they used the fact that they "never drank alcohol".The situation in their country doesn't influence their behaviour and doesn't excuse it, these girls are just horrible racist people (they happen to be from Somalia but it's not relevant), the judge should have been more strict.

Would that judge have allowed the same mitigating circumstances if the perpetrators had been British born and had never drunk alcohol before either?

All this kind of stupidity does is to further inflame resentment and racial tensions

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8939276/Mercy-for-the-drunk-Muslim-girl-gang-who-attacked-woman.html

Saw this circulating round various news sites and found myself in absolute disgust that these vile human beings have been able to get away with such a horrific attack.

Oh MY GOD!!!

What kind of country is this becoming:shakes:?

In the eyes of the law no, it's disgracefull behaviour and these girls have just done more damage to the religion of Islam.

Yes let us all get our priorities right here, you should all know that Islam should be concidered above all else.

Im sure that the girl being kicked about would have reminded them that what they were doing was probably not going to look to good for them at the end of days. (its a cert that British law was not going to go against them being Muslim and all)

Would that judge have allowed the same mitigating circumstances if the perpetrators had been British born and had never drunk alcohol before either?

All this kind of stupidity does is to further inflame resentment and racial tensions

The wonders of multiculturalism.

Someone as just dropped concrete blocks off a motorway bridge which hit a car and injured the passenger, the police are looking for someone for attempted murder.

Whilst I completely agree that whoever dropped it should be charged with attempted murder, I would class someone who kicks the crap out of another person whilst they are on the floor as a much worse individual and more likely to cause death or injury. The concrete block could have missed whereas a kick to the head won’t miss, one is an idiot and one is a violent thug. Yet the idiot could face attempted murder and prison and the thugs just got a slap on the hand.

Archived