Mercy shown to drunken attacker because 'they were not used to drinking'

There is nothing GREAT about this country anymore!!!!The justice system is shocking, im ashamed to be british!!!

Excusing these vile young women because they arent used to drinking is shocking.

Careful, throw in the odd swear word and you could be thrown in prison without trial and your kids put in care. Woman on the tube.

The fact that your right, will be when they say your unstable.

Careful, throw in the odd swear word and you could be thrown in prison without trial and your kids put in care. Woman on the tube.

Except that the tube woman has been remanded (not the same as prison) and will be getting her trial. In fact her next hearing is on the 3rd of January.

Except that the tube woman has been remanded (not the same as prison) and will be getting her trial. In fact her next hearing is on the 3rd of January.

Has her liberty and kids been taken away? She is in prison!:rant: are the racists suspects that stabbed the two White lads in Sheffield a total of 14 times in a clear attempt at racist murder on remand ? No, why? She is White they are not. Or do you have another explanation? Were this black girl gang put on remand for there racist attack? No. Why? They were not White. Any other explanation?......:rant:

Has her liberty and kids been taken away? She is in prison!:rant: are the racists suspects that stabbed the two White lads in Sheffield a total of 14 times in a clear attempt at racist murder on remand ? No, why? She is White they are not. Or do you have another explanation? Were this black girl gang put on remand for there racist attack? No. Why? They were not White. Any other explanation?......:rant:

... They are Muslim ?

... They are Muslim ?

Give it a rest will you, I'm a muslim and been sent down a few times and refused bail and I didn't get let out or off because I'm a muslim.

The parents of the 1yr old baby that was abused and raped were not muslim either and they got bail.

Give it a rest will you, I'm a muslim and been sent down a few times and refused bail and I didn't get let out or off because I'm a muslim.

The parents of the 1yr old baby that was abused and raped were not muslim either and they got bail.

Im sorry I don't do requests.

Now seems as I was answering a question that someone asked maybe you would enlighten us to what your answer is to the question instead of ripping into me for my opinion ?

Are you suggesting that being Muslim had no part in the discussion making in the judgement ? - because your wrong.

As part of the girls own defence they bring being Muslim into it do they not ?

And only yesterday you claimed you would kill someone if they took your house, no wonder Muslims appear to kill for very poor reasons if you are an example of how they think.

Archived