Mercy shown to drunken attacker because 'they were not used to drinking'

And only yesterday you claimed you would kill someone if they took your house, no wonder Muslims appear to kill for very poor reasons if you are an example of how they think.

Stop taking things out of context, I said if someone took my house and didn't pay me for it like has been done to the Palestinians than I would end up killing them as would a majority of people.

Im sorry I don't do requests.

Now seems as I was answering a question that someone asked maybe you would enlighten us to what your answer is to the question instead of ripping into me for my opinion ?

Are you suggesting that being Muslim had no part in the discussion making in the judgement ? - because your wrong.

As part of the girls own defence they bring being Muslim into it do they not ?

I wasn't ripping into you, in this case it is the Judge who got it wrong and fell for the religious excuse, everyone will try it on to get a lesser punishment and in this case these girls used religion as a defence and the judge accepted it.

The point I was trying to make was that being a muslim doesn't mean you are going to get off with something.

Stop taking things out of context, I said if someone took my house and didn't pay me for it like has been done to the Palestinians than I would end up killing them as would a majority of people.

I wouldn't and I'm an atheist so it says a lot about religion.

How would killing them help you all it would do is screw your life up even more.

Dont speak for me please.

Your wrong by the way. Only a minority think like you.

Thankfully.

It as if your religion deems it acceptable to kill in retaliation of losing your property.

Does Islam condemn or condone the killing of someone in revenge for the loss of property?

An Englishmans home is his castle in my eyes so I too would defend it and use whatever in my means to storm the bastion if it was ever taken over :D

I don't agree that it would be a minority, people have died for patches of dirt before now and I reckon that accually the majority of people would want to try take back whats taken from them.

Archived