Mercy shown to drunken attacker because 'they were not used to drinking'

Stop taking things out of context, I said if someone took my house and didn't pay me for it like has been done to the Palestinians than I would end up killing them as would a majority of people.

Hundreds of thousands of Jews lost their homes when they had to flee countries across the Middle East and North Africa and became refugees to Israel, yet the refugees that fled to Israel from Arab lands seem to have settled, have not formed terrorist groups, and don't continually fire rockets at their previous homeands.

An Englishmans home is his castle in my eyes so I too would defend it and use whatever in my means to storm the bastion if it was ever taken over :D

I don't agree that it would be a minority, people have died for patches of dirt before now and I reckon that accually the majority of people would want to try take back whats taken from them.

I completely agree, they would want to, but the majority of people wouldn’t risk the life of their families and wouldn’t sacrifice the rest of their life and their children’s life in pursuit of it.

Defence of one’s lands and home is one thing but revenge is pointless as specially if you risk the life of yourself and family in pursuit of it.

We can't have yet more immigrants clogging up our prisons, can we?

It looks bad for those who like to make out that multiculturalism is all about cheap plumbers and nannies and jobs that 'our lot' don't want to do...

Clogging up? About one in eight prisoners in England and the UK is a foreign national. A government survey last month said "Since then the proportion of foreign nationals in prisons has fallen slightly to stand at 12.9% by September 2011". Not exactly clogging up.

Clogging up? About one in eight prisoners in England and the UK is a foreign national. A government survey last month said "Since then the proportion of foreign nationals in prisons has fallen slightly to stand at 12.9% by September 2011". Not exactly clogging up.

Oh, really?

Number of Eastern Europeans in UK jails goes up by 850% in five years

etc. etc. It's all out there.

If you want to find it.

So it's 'only' 12.9%?

Oh, really?

Number of Eastern Europeans in UK jails goes up by 850% in five years

etc. etc. It's all out there.

If you want to find it.

So it's 'only' 12.9%?

Before you get hammered for quoting from the BNP I thought I would post this just to help support you post. :)

Analysis of the data by the International Business Times UK shows that over the past decade there has been a continuous trend of more foreign prisoners than is proportionate to foreign nationals in the British population at large.

I know this is from the sun before someone moans.

THE number of Eastern Europeans caged in our jails annually jumped 850 PER CENT in five years, The Sun can reveal.

Archived