Mercy shown to drunken attacker because 'they were not used to drinking'

Point of order; they have only been sentenced for actual bodily harm, not GBH.

According to the CPS website the sentencing range for ABH, if it is not premeditated (and this was not), is:-

You're going to argue that the injury was far more than just a minor one. Frankly, so would I, but that's the point of order I want to raise. Actual bodily harm, by definition, means only minor injuries, not major ones.

The question should not be, why has the judge handed down such a piddling sentence. He didn't have a lot of choice. The question should be, why were they not prosecuted for grievous bodily harm - or even for attempted murder, depending on how many and savage were the blows to the head?

If this is a case of the CPS accepting a guilty plea for a minor assault so as to save money on trying to prosecute a major one, then we are definitely aiming our guns at the wrong target when we go after the judge.

Here's some quotes by the judge himself:

Maximum term for assault occasioning actual bodily harm is five years' jail

Judge: 'Those who knock someone to the floor and kick them in the head can expect to go inside, but I'm going to suspend the sentence'

I don't see any hint indicating that they are refugees.

Could you show me where it says so explicitly?

Well based on the fact that our media call anyone whos been here more than 5 minutes "British", the fact they are calling these animals somali says a lot.

Slightly off topic but, I actually feel sorry for a lot of the ethnics in this country.

Not the type like this morons who simply should be severely punished (as they say, hanging's too good for them)

But you do get working ethnic families who contribute to society, but not only do they have to battle against the bigots, their biggest battle is against the judicial system like the report above (all get tarred with same brush) or the PC brigade who make their lives even tougher by speaking up for them when all they do is make things worse for them.

I know a few Muslims, still keep in touch with a couple from school, and they cringe everytime they read or hear about things such as banning the word Christmas as not to upset the other religions.

They shake their heads in disbelief. One of the lads told me that these 'do-gooders' do more harm than good with their stupid comments and set them backwards no end in terms of integration.

But as someone else said, it seems racism is only one way in the authorities eyes. Take the case of the 2 lads who painted a poppy on a mosque, they got served time, yet a group of fanatics can openly burn poppies surrounded by a wall of police protection, and this is what gets up peoples backs!

Genuine ethnics don't stand a chance, and you can thank the PC lot for most of it!

Totally agree. The prospect of an ethnic living on a council estate must be terrifying for them. On the Secret Millionaire filmed in Sheffield, the estate agent told the guy renting that the last Asian person in the house had bricks thrown through the window and **** in his letter box.

Great Britain is great indeed...

Totally agree. The prospect of an ethnic living on a council estate must be terrifying for them. On the Secret Millionaire filmed in Sheffield, the estate agent told the guy renting that the last Asian person in the house had bricks thrown through the window and **** in his letter box.

Great Britain is great indeed...

How did you manage to turn this into Asians being the victims?

Perhaps if one was to play Devil's advocate, one could suggest that the behaviour of Asians breeds these acts.

We need to acknowledge the double standards. We've all heard of Stephen Lawrence, but how many of us have heard of Kriss Donald? a young Scottish lad kidnapped and brutality murdered and set alight by Muslims because he was white.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald

Well based on the fact that our media call anyone whos been here more than 5 minutes "British", the fact they are calling these animals somali says a lot.

Yea I noted that.

Like the 20 strong black gang in Leeds, attacking whites with extreme violence. No official descriptions given. You have to note that they do not point out the attackers are White.

How did you manage to turn this into Asians being the victims?

Perhaps if one was to play Devil's advocate, one could suggest that the behaviour of Asians breeds these acts.

We need to acknowledge the double standards. We've all heard of Stephen Lawrence, but how many of us have heard of Kriss Donald? a young Scottish lad kidnapped and brutality murdered and set alight by Muslims because he was white.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald

Makes you laugh at the insanity or cry.

Archived