Mercy shown to drunken attacker because 'they were not used to drinking'

How did you manage to turn this into Asians being the victims?

Perhaps if one was to play Devil's advocate, one could suggest that the behaviour of Asians breeds these acts.

We need to acknowledge the double standards. We've all heard of Stephen Lawrence, but how many of us have heard of Kriss Donald? a young Scottish lad kidnapped and brutality murdered and set alight by Muslims because he was white.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald

I was agreeing with the comment who explicitly excluded these "people".

I completely agree about double standards, and that the judge needs to be shot.

So there is no hint about whether these girls are refugees or not.

That's all I wanted to hear.

I think these girls are as British as you are, they can't go back to their country because their country is the UK.

Refugees tend to not get noticed in the country where they find asylum.

Maybe as British as you, but they are not as British as me.

Love the spin you try to put on it. :hihi:

Ditto ;)

I think these girls are as British as you are, they can't go back to their country because their country is the UK.

Ok then, if you say so.

:hihi:

There you go again..:hihi:

Think about it... They would be described British if they were born here...

A girl gang of Somali Muslims who repeatedly kicked a woman in the head during a drunken attack

I don't know if they are asylum seekers, refugees, or what, but Somalia is indicated as where they're from.

Think about it... They would be described British if they were born here...

I don't know if they are asylum seekers, refugees, or what, but Somalia is indicated as where they're from.

I can see him now, reading every last bit of info he can find in the hope he can call them British.. :hihi:

Of course.

When something bad happens the media and people tend to point at the ethnic origin or religion or second nationality which I think is the case here: somali+ muslim.

Nothing is said about the situation of these girls.

The reason they did what they did has nothing to do with their religion or roots, they did it because they are horrible human beings.

So mentioning their religion or country of origin is not relevant.

If they were British they would have been labled home grown radicals or something. They were called somalis for a reason. They are somalis.

Of course.

When something bad happens the media and people tend to point at the ethnic origin or religion or second nationality which I think is the case here: somali+ muslim.

Nothing is said about the situation of these girls.

The reason they did what they did has nothing to do with their religion or roots, they did it because they are horrible human beings.

So mentioning their religion or country of origin is not relevant.

If you read the article, it's because they used it (their religion) as part of their defence.

Archived