Jubilee amateur boxing club'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jubilee amateur boxing club show, bellhouse wmc, shiregreen, tickets £10, new talent along with established boxers take to the ring on thursday 15th march, come along and support the up and coming local talent at a suprb venue, doors open at 7.30pm, post on here for ticket orders,

• 2 weeks later...

i could well be interested in helping with the coaching.

i spent a year training as a coach in cuba. i've taught small classes and private lessons with (amateur) boxers of pretty much all levels.

i'm moving back to sheffield in a couple of weeks. i can't guarantee what my availability will be just yet but if you want to have a chat with me or for me to pop down then that's great. i'll be about from the 20th to the 24th of this month i reckon, then back again permanently from around the 5th of march.

cheers.

yeah that would be great, either way i can meet you or just let me know and come to the gym, meet the boys etc, i look forward to it mate

ok, excellent. i'll let you know when i'll be up and about and we'll take it from there. cheers, look forward to meeting you.

Archived