3 Corners of China - New Chinese on Glossop Rd

taxman

My husband doesn't like Chinese food but totally loves this place. We went last Sunday.

I feel that the food was greasy, but that how Chinese food is.

All the dishes without pork are halal - bonus!

They take cash only.

wow that menu has really put me off, weird bits of fried animals. boiled blood and bullfrog.

not for me!!

At least it's being authentic - intestines, frog, kidneys, offal etc - rather than the crap we used to get, deep fried unrecognisable meat and raw green peppers.

At least it's being authentic - intestines, frog, kidneys, offal etc - rather than the crap we used to get, deep fried unrecognisable meat and raw green peppers.

i dont eat much meat as it is, i cant even eat lamb. so intestines and such isnt my cup of tea

Love this place. Yesterday we had salt and pepper duck tongues which were very more-ish and no ugh factor at all in the eating even if there was a small ugh in the thought of them, twice cooked pork belly with cabbage and chilli sauce was outstanding, sliced fish in hot chilli oil did what it says on the tin, the only duff note was the most expensive thing on the menu 'tasty and spicy chicken hotpot' which non-plussed us a bit - came in its own pan and burner and you had to mix the vegetables in yourself and it wasn't very tasty or spicy. But if you are adventurous in proper chinese restaurants you will inevitably order the wrong thing from time to time. Service was excellent. I can't wait to go back!

Went tonight and it was outstanding. By far the best Chinese meal we've had in Sheffield.

We like Sechuan food so chose off that menu and 3 Corners knocks spots off China Red. Had ma po dofu, twice cooked pork belly, and tasty aubergines. Everything tasted freshly cooked.

The service was friendly and, unlike some other Chinese restaurants, we weren't made to feel awkward about being westerners.

Will certainly be going again

Archived