On not hearing Noddy Holder in December

I have bet myself that I will be able to avoid the above mentioned popular asrtiste screaming "Its *******" " during this month. If I am subjected to it again I fear it will have serious effects on my mental well being and my radio. Any one any thoughts on how to achieve this ?

Get rid of the radio. And the telly. Avoid all shops, pubs, offices, factories, cafes, markets, lifts, bus and rail stations, etc. And don't phone organisations with background music. Don't go to other people's homes. Don't go past other people's homes. Avoid roads where cars drive down and people walk down. If you live in a flat or a detached or semi-detached house, move now. I saw someone camping down in the Hope Valley last weekend so try that for a month but wear earplugs just in case. You have no chance though. I bet even Trappist monks sing it at the New Year do.

Get rid of the radio. And the telly. Avoid all shops, pubs, offices, factories, cafes, markets, lifts, bus and rail stations, etc. And don't phone organisations with background music. Don't go to other people's homes. Don't go past other people's homes. Avoid roads where cars drive down and people walk down. If you live in a flat or a detached or semi-detached house, move now. I saw someone camping down in the Hope Valley last weekend so try that for a month but wear earplugs just in case. You have no chance though. I bet even Trappist monks sing it at the New Year do.

^^^What they said.

It may be a bit easier to just surrender your mental wellbeing and just get on with it.

Archived