Will a "Robin Hood" tax ruin everything?

Please expalin yourself, that sound disturbing to me.

Do you mean some thing harmful will happen to an old man of over 62 years if I do not agree with you?

I think I should repoert you young man.

The post certainly needs reporting, I've been banned for much less.

that is why i support it because Oxfam and other leading charities support it

You are getting confused with the RHTax.org janie, but that said, A Robin Hood tax that took from the rich of any country to give to the genuinely poor in some other country would indeed be a true Robin Hood Tax. Good point.

You are getting confused with the RHTax.org janie, but that said, A Robin Hood tax that took from the rich of any country to give to the genuinely poor in some other country would indeed be a true Robin Hood Tax. Good point.
Rubbish charity begins at home, no country anywhere is without its own needy.

Please expalin yourself, that sound disturbing to me.

Do you mean some thing harmful will happen to an old man of over 62 years if I do not agree with you?

I think I should repoert you young man.

With pleasure.

Nothing will happen to you if you disagree with me, that is part and parcel of debate.

Nothing will happen to you if you come here with the intention of insulting me or attacking my character other than your posts will be removed or worse than that a suspension of your account.

Now, have you anything to add to the topic?

Please attack the post and not the poster. If this descends into the usual morass of bickering and name calling then it will be closed and further action may be taken against those indulging in such behaviour

But you didn't say taking from the rich in a previous post you said.

Originally Posted by manofstrad

The RH tax is based on taking more money from the hard workers of this country to give to the none workers of this country. Plain and simple, nothing to do with foreign aid or charity.

I hope that has cleared it up for you.

You seem to make rather conflicting posts

http://www.oxfam.org.uk/get_involved/campaign/actions/robinhood.html.

no not confused on this occasion.

But you didn't say taking from the rich in a previous post you said.

You seem to make rather conflicting posts

That's right Bassman, I have conflicting views on the subject which is the reason I offered the subject for debate. Allow me to explain.

A RH tax that takes from me to give to the scroungers of society does not sit well with me. A RH tax that takes from me to give to the genuinely needy, regardless of which country they live in, would still be a bitter pill but one I would swallow.

Archived