Will a "Robin Hood" tax ruin everything?

Please attack the post and not the poster. If this descends into the usual morass of bickering and name calling then it will be closed and further action may be taken against those indulging in such behaviour

It may amuse some, but dont you find it sickening?

But you didn't say taking from the rich in a previous post you said.

You seem to make rather conflicting posts

sometimes ambiguous remarks can be said to provoke a reaction intended to be for a good purpose rather then a bad one.

"many a true word is spoken in jest"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0183l0t/Storyville_20112012_Inside_Job/

I watched this the other night. It was sickening that these so called money makers were allowed to get away with it.

Lemans ,Goldman Sach,Morgan Stanley .They are not wealth creators, just crooks ,gambling with other peoples money and none of em have been prosecuted.In fact some of them are in charge of U.S finances

Bring on the Tobin tax.

Please attack the post and not the poster. If this descends into the usual morass of bickering and name calling then it will be closed and further action may be taken against those indulging in such behaviour

If this mans attitude the one of SF, then god help you.

Why do allow this foulnes to continue?

I cannot reply to the thing itself as it is beneath my dignity.

Please expalin yourself, that sound disturbing to me.

Do you mean some thing harmful will happen to an old man of over 62 years if I do not agree with you?

I think I should repoert you young man.

I think it means the moderators will suspend your account-dont worry grandad,MOS wont arrive with the Dore hunt to out you.

Please expalin yourself, that sound disturbing to me.

Do you mean some thing harmful will happen to an old man of over 62 years if I do not agree with you?

I think I should repoert you young man.

Now you're scaring me and I am going to complain (as is my right) to the moderators!

I'm really really worried that irresponsible people like you should be allowed to infer that people over that age of --what is it? 62 years? should be classed as 'old farts and incompetent.'

I've kept a copy of your replies. (as I do of all interesting' items.)

You are a prat, Balpin.

FAO Mods or anybody else ... I can't be bothered.

Now you're scaring me and I am going to complain (as is my right) to the moderators!

I'm really really worried that irresponsible people like you should be allowed to infer that people over that age of --what is it? 62 years? should be classed as 'old farts and incompetent.'

You are a prat, Balpin.

I do not think you should take the name iof mods in vain-they sacrifice their free time and have to read our drivel.Ilike the mods and they all should be listed in the honours.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0183l0t/Storyville_20112012_Inside_Job/

I watched this the other night. It was sickening that these so called money makers were allowed to get away with it.

Lemans ,Goldman Sach,Morgan Stanley .They are not wealth creators, just crooks ,gambling with other peoples money and none of em have been prosecuted.In fact some of them are in charge of U.S finances

Bring on the Tobin tax.

Crooks now because some of the gambles haven't payed off!?

Heroes when the gambles did pay off!!

I can't gamble with your money unless you give it to me to do so.

You are a prat, Balpin.

:hihi: Nice to see you here again Rupert. I have missed setting aside a couple of hours to read through your epic posts. :thumbsup:

Archived