Most bankers are crooks

As I posted earlier even though we may not agree with some of the expense claims it does not mean any crime was being committed.

Those who were prosecuted will have been proved to have had criminal intent in their actions whilst the others most probably said they forwarded their claims for approval which was given.

Like I said, Hitler never did anything "illegal," that doesn't make what he did right.

You're doing nothing of the kind. You are exorcising the power you do have. On the 12th of december the OWS protestors will shut down every american port on the west coast. That is just a mere FRACTION of the power the people do have. It will cost companies billions in lost revenue. Some of those business owners will begin questioning the government and asking them what they are doing to make the protestors go home. Clearly violent "crack-downs" only make the problem worse. It leads to MORE people on the streets.

If only everybody would stand outside parliament and refuse to move until the government does. One person isn't breaking the law by standing in the streets. A million people aren't breaking the law either, but they can shut down the streets, the ports, the government just by being their.

We should stand there outside parliament and not ask but INSTRUCT the governmet that THEY WILL, investigate the banks for fraud, THEY WILL prosecute criminals and fraudsters, THEY WILL bring the responsibility for issing credit under public control, THEY WILL abolish FIAT MONEY, THEY WILL remove lobbying and big money finance from government AND THEY WILL implement a form of representative democracy that has a democratic output OR ELSE we will KICK THEM OUT.

They only excorsise power because we give it to them. WE are the source of that power. In order to carry the label "LEGITIMATE" they have to do what we say. If they are in fact illigitimate then David Cameron is no longer prime minister, the police officer is not a policeman, Law has no validity and that land you claim is yours is fair game for me to build a house on.

They only have the power of the army and the police as long as we think the system is fair. As soon as we start to waiver and shake, it will get pretty rocky for them up there. They will start to listen this time just like every other time in history.

Readers, don't belive the right wing propaganda on here that tells you protest is futile. They would love that to be true. They literally can't say it often enough.

Firstly shutting down ports? That's a lot of ordinary working people whose livelihoods you are playing with.

Secondly, you are but a few people, changing the governments policy by forcimg them to do something is about as undemocratic as you can get.

To get a majority vote you will need something like 20,000,000 (guess) people to vote at the next election for a group which isn't a one trick pony and who will also stick to the pledge to TRY and prosecute certain 'bankers', many of whom are non UK residents.

To get a majority vote you will need something like 20,000,000 (guess) people to vote at the next election for a group which isn't a one trick pony and who will also stick to the pledge to TRY and prosecute certain 'bankers', many of whom are non UK residents.

About 14,000,000 voters required...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_2010

That's a terrible guess :hihi::hihi:

DYOR before posting comedy nonsense :hihi:

I know how to look for information.

Did you watch the film yet?

You note that I did post facts before your snipe!

I'm 'fully' watching it now... Even though I got most of it yesterday!

* I know none of you lot think I agree with you, I do, but i'm focusing on the future, not the past... hence why I sound slightly different. Also i'm not taking cheap and uneducated swipes at "whoever"...

Archived