Price of baked beans

Poundland on the Moor - 3 tins of HP baked beans for a quid. Better than a stores own brand but the crown still belongs to Heinz.

Morrisons own are slightly cheaper, I was wrong earlier but I checked today and they are 31p and just as good as HP

37 pence-I have six jars in my grans kitchen,but they are 8 OZ as it predates EU regs and the use of metric measures.

Thinking about it the 4oz jar would have cost 12p in 1971 I forgot that there was also a 2oz jar and an 8 oz one I bought the middle size.

You have six jars of 1974 tins of baked beans in your grans kitchen!

I hope you are not going to eat them, human combustion comes to mind. :o

No its coffee and on the outside there is a coupon for a free Bay City Rollers single which I shall be collecting this weekend from HMV!

I was shocked, dismayed and offended when I attempted to purchase Branston beans in Jack Fulton for their stated price of "3 for £1" only to be informed at the till that the price had gone up and they were now 49p each.

Does anyone know of a solicitor or no win no fee company I can contact in order to seek compensation for my deep traumatic turmoil?

Archived