Tax rebate came through

When I left school I had a lot of agency work, and always got put on emergency tax! But the money I got back from 2008, was a perm job and not agency.

How often do you think it is that they don't take enough money though?

Dunno but I bet it happens..

From the Guardian

"In a nutshell, around 4.3 million people have paid too much tax through the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system, while HM Revenue & Customs says a further 1.4 million people have not paid enough tax"

Dunno but I bet it happens..

From the Guardian

"In a nutshell, around 4.3 million people have paid too much tax through the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system, while HM Revenue & Customs says a further 1.4 million people have not paid enough tax"

I'd pay them back £1 a week then..

Woo just got an unexpected tax rebate cheque through the post. That's christmas sorted! incredibly good timing.

anyone else had one through?

I'm useless at saving so it works out quite well for the tax man to do it for me.

am I the lucky one? I got a tax rebate of 20p yes thats right twenty pence. now I have to work out where I cam splash out.

Archived