Who is responsible for damage from wheelie bin attacks?

I've not bothered putting the bins out today, too risky!

Somebody had put out a bin with glass and it has now been blown over and there is shattered glass about.

I've got my bins stacked up against the wall so they don't get blown over.

Theywork very hard for a nearly finish.Whats your trade-pen pusher or similar with little experience of manuel labour(esp).My gran was a bin man.

Modern bin men are on a good screw thanks to health and safety regulations, soon we'll be emptying their bins.

Were there any motorists who simply drove past rather than place the bins in a safe place?I see loads of drivers steer round bins whereas mantycyclists and peds stack them up.I rewally cant see a bin inflicting great damage on a steel panelled car:hihi:

I do believe the lights are made of glass. :huh:

.Whats your trade-pen pusher or similar with little experience of manuel labour.

Was he a matador?:hihi::hihi:

I do believe the lights are made of glass. :huh:

Was he a matador?:hihi::hihi:

I was trying to emphasise you drove past and then posted a fatuous question rather than clearv the offending bins,which is very selfish.The manuel labour was a deliberate error(hence the esp).

I was trying to emphasise you drove past and then posted a fatuous question rather than clearv the offending bins,which is very selfish.The manuel labour was a deliberate error(hence the esp).

I think if folks stopped their cars in the rush hour to clear bins and tubs off the road the city would be grid locked.

I see your deliberate spelling mistakes are quite a feature of your posts

I think if folks stopped their cars in the rush hour to clear bins and tubs off the road the city would be grid locked.

I see your deliberate spelling mistakes are quite a feature of your posts

Yes they(sic) amuse the resident pedants.Gridlock can be caused by bins in road too.Either way you were too lazy to remove the bins and content to leave parked cars at risk,and then make a silly post about liability.

My car was hit with a bin on Gleadless common today.

Broke the headlight, the indicator and dented the wing.

Im not paying for it and neither is my insurance company so i put a note through the letterbox of the bins owner, went and got a quote (£354.82) and posted her a copy through the letterbox as well.

If she dosent pay then ill take her to court:rant:

If I was the wheelie bin owner in question I'd tell you to go whistle for £354.82. Its wind for gods sake!

Imagine all the assholes having repairs for pre-existing scratches and/or dints in their cars by falsley claiming someones wheelie bin did it??

If I was the wheelie bin owner in question I'd tell you to go whistle for £354.82. Its wind for gods sake!

Imagine all the assholes having repairs for pre-existing scratches and/or dints in their cars by falsley claiming someones wheelie bin did it??

Thats quite an unpleasant post.

The wind didnt damage my car. Someones wheelie bin did. I manage to secure mine from rolling into the road and besides, the owner of the bin obviously has better morals than you as shes been in contact and wants my to have a second quote done.

Thats not to say she will pay for it but i supose its better than hearing nothing back.

Archived