Must see - The Truth About the Refugees

So someone takes over you're house because years ago it belonged to them or was promised to them by God and then you are told to go and integrate with other whites in a white country and forget about you're house!

You wouldn't stand for it so neither should the Palestinians.

Same situation in Northern Cyprus in about 1973-74 but otherway around?

These are brilliantly explained. I recall earlier this year Mr Erekat, steam coming out his ears condemned the one on the West Bank (without explaining any of his reasons for the condemnation). Mr Ayalon challenged him to a public debate. You can guess what the answer was - to which Mr Ayalon noted "Palestinians only know how to debate unilaterally".

These are brilliantly explained. I recall earlier this year Mr Erekat, steam coming out his ears condemned the one on the West Bank (without explaining any of his reasons for the condemnation). Mr Ayalon challenged him to a public debate. You can guess what the answer was.

After watching those videos, it makes perfect sense. Occupied land? Nope! It's Disputed Territory!

On the refugee side, how could Israel ever be expected to allow the return of thousands of people who are opposed to its very existance and actively support its destruction?

So someone takes over you're house because years ago it belonged to them or was promised to them by God and then you are told to go and integrate with other whites in a white country and forget about you're house!

You wouldn't stand for it so neither should the Palestinians.

What about all the jews displaced by Arabs?

Difference in a council house is you don't own it, some of the land stolen by Israel ie illegal settlements were people homes paid for by themselves as Palestine doesn't have council housing.

You can't kick people out of their homes/land and expect them to just walk away.

Somebody takes my home away without paying I would kill them regardless of the consequences, what you say above you wouldn't do yourself ie just walk away so why should the palestinians?

What about all the Arab countries where the jews were kicked out of?

Archived