Websites for dating?

I saw the old posts on this, but I'm sure things have changed on the dating scene since with the advent of the net? And attitudes, too?

TV is trying to boost this £££ market- one tv advert with the girl who blinks like a psycho! :hihi:

But what decent sites are worth trying to meet someone? I'm not talking lying, tacky cheating behind-someone's-back games either as i'm not desperate or needy.

I even thought tentatively about showing up in person for some Speed-dating which I've never done, or at Sheffield singles at the Footie ground (ages ago, maybe now defunct?) but am trying to steel myself to do something?

As with many people trying to meet someone interesting, I'm stuck with stigmas and clichés of what modern dating is?

I think plenty of fish is free and has lots of people on it. I think I signed up ages when I was stranded at my mothers for 6 weeks and didn't know anyone, just to have someone to go down the pub or something with. Don't think anything came out of it though, I obviously needed a cooler photo.

I think plenty of fish is free and has lots of people on it. I think I signed up ages when I was stranded at my mothers for 6 weeks and didn't know anyone, just to have someone to go down the pub or something with. Don't think anything came out of it though, I obviously needed a cooler photo.

So desperado's for dating sites? :hihi:

Archived