Another sportsman battles depression..

Don’t belittle me …………. Do you know my situation?

No but neither do you know their situation and yet you are doing same. Your posts give the impression that depression is only about lack of money. Whether or not you believe that I dont know. Depression doesn't care if your rich or poor. We can't judge anyone as having the right to have depression based on what the media tells us about a person or what we see on the outside.

You obviously have no concept of clinical depression if this is what you define as depression. These life problems are just that, they are not depressing they are just facts you have to deal with.

Once you've had REAL depression and been on the verge of taking your own life then come back and talk about your experience. Until then, shut the hell up as you have no idea what this condition can do to a person.

also dealing with those facts whilst suffering with clinical depression just makes them 10 x worse

What if I was working nights because I was a policeman. nurse, or fireman …………….. oops I forgot, people that work shifts are shelf stackers.

The thread is about the serious subject of depression. Not about how many tins of beans you can put on a stand during your 12 hours shift at Lidl.

although depression can hit the rich and the poor, at least if you were rich you could afford to seek treatment privately. I've been told that the nhs waiting list for councelling is enormous and my CBT program stopped halfway through due to transferring staff.

although depression can hit the rich and the poor, at least if you were rich you could afford to seek treatment privately. I've been told that the nhs waiting list for councelling is enormous and my CBT program stopped halfway through due to transferring staff.

I have heard that a free mindgym or moodgym website can help indpedendent CBT if you have been left high and dry.

That sucks. I hope you can get on another course. Have you been to see your GP about it?

Archived