Anyone go to All Saints school?

sallie

• 2 months later...

well i too went tp all saints and some of the names mentioned ring a lot of bells. i can honestly say i had some great times there playing wembly doubles in front of the new libarary building, breaking a few windows in the process.

can even remember which teachers i had a crush on. it was all good

So - memories...

French - Mr Watkin, Ms George, Mr Lally

English - Shakespeare (McGowan), Ms Justice (Mr Justice's newly qualified daughter - fleeting visit!), Ms Armitage, Ms Osbourne - she rocked!

Mr Melia, Ms Stainrod, Ms McGill, Mr Mullooly, Mr Warren, Mr Holmes, Mr McManus, Mrs (blonde hair in PE), Mrs (Scottish pe) - Wilbourne), Mr Justice, Mr Strong, Mr Griffith, Mr Murphy, Mr (RE can't remember his name - big frightening guy)...Mr Halpin, Mr Brennan, Mrs Kennedy,

Struggling here - can't remember geography...mmm...memories!

So - memories...

English - Shakespeare (McGowan), Ms Justice (Mr Justice's newly qualified daughter - fleeting visit!), Ms Armitage, Ms Osbourne - she rocked!

Mr Melia, Ms Stainrod, Ms McGill, Mr Mullooly, Mr Warren, Mr Holmes, Mr McManus, Mrs (blonde hair in PE), Mrs (Scottish pe) - Wilbourne), Mr Justice, Mr Strong, Mr Griffith, Mr Murphy, Mr (RE can't remember his name - big frightening guy)...Mr Halpin, Mr Brennan, Mrs Kennedy,

Remember all of those!! do you remember mr Mitchell who taught cdt, all the kids thought he was a bit frightening!

So - memories...

re teacher you forgot was probably mr mahon great guy

So basically not one person knows what happened to fr kinsella ? all hear say.

Father Kinsella to me was lovely. I got on with him very well and so did my friends and my brother and his friends. I originally heard he got a girl pregnant and was sent back to Ireland. Apparently that was not true. It was worse than that. I am not going to say on here what it was but if it is true then I am extremely shocked and disgusted. Now this is not concrete fact, only what I heard from someone high up in the Irish Community. Does seem a pity though cos he was very nice, well I thought so anyway. :confused:

Yes..Sallie - I remember Mr Mitchell extremely well...He came to France with our group (in the first year trips)...He got drunk one night and ended up falling asleep in the girls toilets and frightening them all to death when he grunted!!!

Ironically, I ended up getting on really well with him in the later years before he died (I think when i was in 4th/5th year)...

Mr Mahon was the RE teacher - yes...he was great and I believe he is now in the same school as Sean Murphy!

Father Kinsella to me was lovely. I got on with him very well and so did my friends and my brother and his friends. I originally heard he got a girl pregnant and was sent back to Ireland. Apparently that was not true. It was worse than that. I am not going to say on here what it was but if it is true then I am extremely shocked and disgusted. Now this is not concrete fact, only what I heard from someone high up in the Irish Community. Does seem a pity though cos he was very nice, well I thought so anyway. :confused:

I also think he was a very nice man who always had a smile on his face maybe now i know why (kids/school) with what people are insinuating and basically calling him a nonce.