Iranian display Drone

Wouldn't it be smarter to keep their mouths shut? Just say, "nooo, we haven't seen any drones around here lately! Did you lose one?" When I was a child, the kids next door occasionally threw their toys over the fence because they didn't want to pick them up. This was terrific until my grandmother figured out what was going on and made us return every last one.

And why would you be proud of copying other people's stuff?! Build your own! It's the equivalent of finding someone's wallet in the parking lot and using their credit cards.

Wouldn't it be smarter to keep their mouths shut? Just say, "nooo, we haven't seen any drones around here lately! Did you lose one?" When I was a child, the kids next door occasionally threw their toys over the fence because they didn't want to pick them up. This was terrific until my grandmother figured out what was going on and made us return every last one.

And why would you be proud of copying other people's stuff?! Build your own! It's the equivalent of finding someone's wallet in the parking lot and using their credit cards.

They are using it as proof of provocation.

As for the tech, their decades behind, if not longer... the majority of their tech isn't theirs.

They are attempting to show their strength. That's what military espionage is all about. (copying things. Seeing how they work and building defences)

They are attempting to show their strength. That's what military espionage is all about. (copying things. Seeing how they work and building defences)

Which only motivates the other side to develop further the technology to make that thing quickly obsolete and the Iranians aren't that smart.

Still they could mount the drone somewhere in a public place and throw stones and spit on it.

Archived