Iranian display Drone

They are using it as proof of provocation.

As for the tech, their decades behind, if not longer... the majority of their tech isn't theirs.

Surely they have more proof besides this.

I looked around for some news on this and I don't know what to believe. I will say, I really like the American "flag" with the skulls they have it draped with. I want one for next Halloween!

Surely they have more proof besides this.

I looked around for some news on this and I don't know what to believe. I will say, I really like the American "flag" with the skulls they have it draped with. I want one for next Halloween!

They like a constant propaganda machine so it's all good in their little dictatorship.

Not seen the flag but I know another American who might like that for Chrissie, I may have a look for one later.

I've looked through a few papers this morning and there's no mention of the incident

It happened several days ago so won't be in the papers today.

Anyway, it seems Russia and China have asked Iran for a look.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/8944248/Iran-shows-off-captured-US-drone.html

It happened several days ago so won't be in the papers today.

Anyway, it seems Russia and China have asked Iran for a look.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/8944248/Iran-shows-off-captured-US-drone.html

But it wasn't in the news several days ago, in fact yesterday was the first I had heard of it and I only heard of it from the BBC website.

They like a constant propaganda machine so it's all good in their little dictatorship.

Not seen the flag but I know another American who might like that for Chrissie, I may have a look for one later.

Be careful about the flag, it's actually supposed to be an insult (what else is new), so don't know how your friend would take it. It shows the red and white stripes and skulls where the stars representing the states should be. It's plastic looking and reminds me of a Halloween decoration. It also has what's probably anti-American blather written across it in farsi, which I can't read. I should get my Iranian neighbor to translate for me! She's such a sweetheart she'll probably refuse to do it just to spare my feelings! I don't know why I want one, I just do. But I'm strange and like weird things, so.

Archived