Iranian display Drone

Or so called allies like Pakistan

Pakistan has lost over 2000 soldiers fighting the insurgents on the US's behalf, and they handed over or killed insurgents,remember Khalid Sheik who they handed over?

It's because of veiwpoints like yours that they have realised it is not worth it as no appreciation is shown.

Pakistan has lost over 2000 soldiers fighting the insurgents on the US's behalf, and they handed over or killed insurgents,remember Khalid Sheik who they handed over?

It's because of veiwpoints like yours that they have realised it is not worth it as no appreciation is shown.

Dont be ridiculous. They're fighting the insurgents on their own behalf as the Pakistani government dont like the idea of whole regions of Pakistan taken over by the Taliban.

Their intelligence service the ISI plays both sides and they knew Bin Laden was exactly where he was for a long time. In short Pakistan cannot be trusted and the US is scared shi*less that Pakistani nukes may fall into the hands of the insurgents.

I'm sure there's a plan already to deal with that if it happens.

Dinnerjacket has got Israels bum hole twitching hasn't he!

Really? You enjoy that thought? Cannot blame you, as you have been taught from birth to hate Jews. Pathetic really. No wonder you have had the life you say you have had. I pity you. And wish I could help you, but me thinks it's to late.

A trick in the sense they let this machine go, with inferior technology, to fool them into thinking this is best they have got.

A modern american aircraft would not crash in those circumstances.

It would have to be surrendered or shot dowm.

What makes you believe this as U.S are asking Iran to have it back, who knows what they have been spying on and in what country...

Archived