Iranian display Drone

Hang on a sec.

Been reading this again and realised something.

The drone is a steath job, designed to be hard to spot on radar.

Why would. The yanks use a bit of kit like that against someone with no radar?

I expected the yanks to be liars.

Hang on a sec.

Except for the fact that Iran have 24 early warning radar stations around Iran.

Hang on a sec.

You would though wouldn't you?

Although I suppose if you wanted to be really sneaky you could fly some load of fibreglass tat across the borders expecting it to be intercepted. Build the thing with nothing more sophisticated about it than a foolproof anti tamper system that makes a rather large hole in the Iranian labs that are set up to check out these things.

Except for the fact that Iran have 24 early warning radar stations around Iran.

The Yanks claimed it was deployed against Taliban, not Iran.

Why would they use a RADAR invisible drone against an enemy with no RADAR? It's a spy drone and its mission would have been against Iran.

Of course the US are liars.

The Yanks claimed it was deployed against Taliban, not Iran.

Why would they use a RADAR invisible drone against an enemy with no RADAR? It's a spy drone and its mission would have been against Iran.

Of course the US are liars.

Does it occur to you that they may have to fly it over territory owned by people who would not allow the US to conduct such operations?

I somehow can't see the Iranians agreeing to a US request to fly drones over its airspace to conduct operations against the Taliban.

Does it occur to you that they may have to fly it over territory owned by people who would not allow the US to conduct such operations?

I somehow can't see the Iranians agreeing to a US request to fly drones over its airspace to conduct operations against the Taliban.

The yanks claimed to have lost control and the thing wandered into Iranian airspace by accident.

You're saying it was a deliberate invasion of sovereign airspace and that's fine.

Now for a map.

http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/menewzz.gif

Please tell me why the US would need to overfly Iran unless it's for spying?

Only a fool would believe the US story. It simply doesn't add up.

The yanks claimed to have lost control and the thing wandered into Iranian airspace by accident.

You're saying it was a deliberate invasion of sovereign airspace and that's fine.

Now for a map.

I agree... What they going to say next that the CIA's in IRAN involved in the covert war went AWOL.... Silly really how some people believe what they see on tele.

Now for a map.

I'm saying they wouldn't get permission from the Iranians to use their airspace so wouldn't ask.

I'm fine with the US conducting surveillance on Iran without asking, of course - aren't you? Or do you support Iran's anti-Western, anti-Israeli stance, its stated desire to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth, and its drive to develop nuclear weapons?

Nice map, what did you post it for?

I'm saying they wouldn't get permission from the Iranians to use their airspace so wouldn't ask.

I'm fine with the US conducting surveillance on Iran without asking, of course - aren't you? Or do you support Iran's anti-Western, anti-Israeli stance, its stated desire to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth, and its drive to develop nuclear weapons?

Nice map, what did you post it for?

Are you ok with the U.S and U.K going to war based on false accusations and evidence as they did in Iraq. How many weapon of "mass destruction" did they find?

Just a waste of tax payers money. Just think how many homeless people that could be helped with money spent on wars...

We need to save all we can to grow our economy and defeat the recession by working together.

Regards,

A

Archived