No more free bus passes at 60 years old!

My mate just turned 60 years old. He does not get his free bus pass until 2013! That just is not fair! Other people got it at 60 years old! Why should the new people who reach 60 have to wait? There is plenty of spare places on the buses !

My mate just turned 60 years old. He does not get her free bus pass until 2013! That just is not fair! Other people got it at 60 years old! Why should the new people who reach 60 have to wait? There is plenty of spare places on the buses !

Now what makes you think this is a made up story.

My mate just turned 60 years old. He does not get his free bus pass until 2013! That just is not fair! Other people got it at 60 years old! Why should the new people who reach 60 have to wait? There is plenty of spare places on the buses !

I don't think it has anything to do with spare seats on buses

Just after my 60th early this year, I went into the bus sation office and said 'I have just turned 60 and come for my bus pass!'

The woman replied, 'You'll have long wait then, you wont get it while next year'

The reason is that as womens retirements ages are going up, so are all our benefits,

So I dont get mine while 61, someone younger than me, pro rata.

Blair and Cameron (andthat bloke inbetween, what was his name now, I forget;) ) should be taken out and shot, to paraphrase Jemery Clarkson

The tory and lapdog bitty boys are taking away the priviliges that you have worked hard for, for many years.

Having directly benefitted from such services themselves beforehand. I'll have some of that, but pull up the drawbridge after me!

Because it was based on female retirment age which is rising. Try watching the news someteimes, and it's not a Conservative policy.

Archived