No more free bus passes at 60 years old!

well think of us in our 40's, we will be lucky to get a bus pass at all the way things are going with pension ages rising!

You wont have the privilege of reaching a pensionable age so I wouldn't worry. We're just gonna work right through. Tesco's have already started using their new strapline 'We work till we drop'

No one should get free travel just for getting old.

Any one who is awarded one and doesn't use it frequently should have it removed.

Why? What would that achieve as if they hardly use it its not impacting on the revenue the bus companies get.

Why? What would that achieve as if they hardly use it its not impacting on the revenue the bus companies get.

It impacts on the cost of provision in the first place.

Do the staff not have better things to do than issue bus passes with all the relevant work it entails.

The very many taxes that working people pay qualifies them for a free bus pass. To then remove it is robbery!

CAMERON THE OAP BUSS PASS SNATCHER!

EVEN WORSE THAN MILK SNATCH THATCHER!

It's not some sort of inalienable right is it. You did hear on the news that we as a country are short of cash right?

The very many taxes that working people pay qualifies them for a free bus pass. To then remove it is robbery!

CAMERON THE OAP BUSS PASS SNATCHER!

EVEN WORSE THAN MILK SNATCH THATCHER!

They haven't removed it. The pension age is rising therefore eligibility age is rising. How many times do I have to say it for you to understand?

It's not some sort of inalienable right is it. You did hear on the news that we as a country are short of cash right?

Stop the scroungers then not those who have paid for the right to free travel and I don't mean those unable to work. I mean the ones who can and won't.

Archived