No more free bus passes at 60 years old!

I wish. For most of the time we were bringing up our children my OH was self employed. I remember one holiday when he drove us to the east coast for a week in a caravan. He worked the Saturday and Sunday evenings, then came to stay Mon-Fri, worked Friday evening then took us home Saturday, after which he was off working again. Most of our holidays were taken cheaply, staying with relatives in Scotland. I think you're imagining everyone who is self employed makes a fortune. They don't.

I was self employed, and know we dont make a great deal from it.

It depends on your accountant.;)

I just had typed a great diatribe about a former employer of mine, and his tax evation and fiddles, but accidentally deleted it.

Even though he is dead and gone, it is just as well I suppose.

You are a caad and no mistake.

That is a good one.

When have the rich ever paid tax?

Never.

As a self employed man you should know that.

When did a self employed man last have a holiday?

Answer, Never.

That is because all holidays are classed as business trips and written off against tax.

Well if they don't pay tax now they certainly paid it when it first kicked off. The tax system was originally brought about specifically to tax the 'rich'

I can have mine at 60.

I can have free NHS prescriptions before 60

I pay the same tax as you do.

I moved .............to Wales.

Tha'ss dedicayshun for you, boyo!

If you're quite happy with what you're getting ... good for you.

I'm not. from my (albeit limited) experience the NHS is as good as a set of tits on a bull (but far more expensive.)

There are two options,

1. you pay for what you get.

2. you get what you pay for.

He has a small molehill which you could make into a mountain if you so wished.Personally I would take this as offensive innuendo,others may feel flattered.

Are you still sulking....:hihi: I often make mistakes but admit them and get on with it....It's not my fault you made a bit of a fool of yourself...:suspect::hihi:

Are you still sulking....:hihi: I often make mistakes but admit them and get on with it....It's not my fault you made a bit of a fool of yourself...:suspect::hihi:

I suppose practice makes perfect.Any mistakes I make provide people with a limited imagination with a chance to look clever.You are one who benefits from the lines I feed you.I would love to get a good look at your molehill-there must be some Freudian underones which provoked your tasteless comment and innuendo.You still have not explained yourself to the young lady in question.

I suppose practice makes perfect.Any mistakes I make provide people with a limited imagination with a chance to look clever.You are one who benefits from the lines I feed you.I would love to get a good look at your molehill-there must be some Freudian underones which provoked your tasteless comment and innuendo.You still have not explained yourself to the young lady in question.

Okay, you're still sulking...fair enough. Not everyone knows William Shakespear wrote Henry V. It's no big deal...:hihi: Get over it, please....:D

Archived