No more free bus passes at 60 years old!

I suppose practice makes perfect.Any mistakes I make provide people with a limited imagination with a chance to look clever.You are one who benefits from the lines I feed you.I would love to get a good look at your molehill-there must be some Freudian underones which provoked your tasteless comment and innuendo.You still have not explained yourself to the young lady in question.

Who said molehill's were small anyway?...:hihi:

"Today I found this giant mole hill in the front yard in Long Beach, WA. This mountain of dirt measures 24″ in diameter and is 12″ high! Wow"

http://www.642weather.com/weather/wxblog/chatter/the-mole-hill-that-was-a-mountain/

You are a caad and no mistake.

That is a good one.

When have the rich ever paid tax?

Never.

As a self employed man you should know that.

When did a self employed man last have a holiday?

Answer, Never.

That is because all holidays are classed as business trips and written off against tax.

It may make you feel a little better when you find out that the top 1% earners in this country pay a little under 25% of the tax income. The top 10% pays just a little over 50% of the tax income.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8417205.stm

Okay, you're still sulking...fair enough. Not everyone knows William Shakespear wrote Henry V. It's no big deal...:hihi: Get over it, please....:D

There is no proof that WS wrote the plays and many scholars claim it was a consortium.None of them dismiss it as a load of tosh like a third rate Tony Hancock surrogate.

You are a caad and no mistake.

That is a good one.

When have the rich ever paid tax?

Never.

As a self employed man you should know that.

When did a self employed man last have a holiday?

Answer, Never.

That is because all holidays are classed as business trips and written off against tax.

Neither of those statements are even remotely true.

Someone already provided you the figure about tax, 25% paid by the top 1% by income.

And it's not possible to write holidays off as business trips unless you can plausibly be doing some business wherever you're going and are only paying for yourself.

Archived