Christmas shopping

.................cards sent, turkey in the freezer, pudding in the cupboard, presents wrapped, and put into Christmas bags. Do you think I am organised?!!!!

About as organised as me then (apart from the turkey and piece of beef not having been delivered yet).

I can't bear shops at this time of year, so I do my utmost not to need to go into any, although I remembered this morning that I don't have a birthday card which is appropriate for the little boy whose birthday is on the 30th December, so I do need to go into a shop to get one (bah!).

.................cards sent, turkey in the freezer, pudding in the cupboard, presents wrapped, and put into Christmas bags. Do you think I am organised?!!!!

Whoa. :shocked:

You are good. I need to get it together and get organized. I have most things, it's just a question of doing it. I'll make my husband help me this weekend. :)

Archived